Tuesday, June 21, 2011

If today was the last day, what would you eat?

If today was the last day, what would you eat?

If it's the last day, I'm gonna assume it's Judgement day. Given that, I'd guess I'd eat a Mentos (the Freshmaker!™) look up and wink at the sky, and God would give me this "Oh you!" look and I'd be forgiven all my sins and swept up to heaven on a sweet guitar lick.

Hey...it's all good!

For those whom a merciful and loving God spared from seeing them, be spared no longer! Here is what I'm talkin' 'bout:
  Die! Why wont you DIE!

1 comment:

  1. Mentos? How's that supposed to make you feel full?
    If it were the last day i would eat beef sausages. Man, I love beef sausages. Every time I mention beef sausages, my guy friends all snigger. I know, I know. Saying that I like to eat beef sausages has a sexual undertone to it. But I tell ya, it has nothing to do with their shape. I would still eat beef sausages even if they were shaped like balls. Hmmmmm..does'nt help my case, does it?

    ReplyDelete