Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW SUNDAY!!

HAPPY NEW SUNDAY!!

So, another Saturday has come and gone! It seems like just yesterday I was waking up to a bright new Saturday, full of hope and anticipation, and here we are, saying "see ya" to Saturday and "boo ya!" to a new Sunday. I think of all the things I did this last Saturday, from breakfast, to lunch, to the shower I took, to the time I spent reading a comic book on the john, to dinner, and I wonder, "where did all the day go?" But now the clock has turned past 12:00 and, for better or worse, we enter a new Sunday.

What will this day hold for our world? Will the coming Sunday be better than the Saturday before it? And so, as the world honors the passing Saturday, with much fanfare and puking, here's hoping that this new Sunday will bring beautiful things for you and your loved ones.

Make good use of your time. Don't let the day just slip by. Remember, everything is different, we've entered a whole new day.

Welcome, Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I missed Sunday again. Do I have to wait a whole year for the next one?

    ReplyDelete